Contact Center Business Systems Specialists provide administration of specific systems used by the North American Contact Center Organization and serves as product subject matter expert. They primarily provide configuration and set-up within an assigned product while also monitoring performance and system usage support. They are primarily responsible for addressing Contact Center system issues and bringing them to resolution by engaging the appropriate internal development or operations partners.
The Business Systems Specialists also functions as a liaison working with stakeholders to analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for new users or groups who are working to implement existing technology within their teams. This work is expressed through: 1.) Systems and processes development ' review the current solutions used by the Contact Center Organization, identify their true needs and requirements, and define and develop a process and plan to use the technology available in an appropriate manner. 2.) Continuous Improvement - continuous analysis to review current activities and tasks performed by team members in the various Contact Center systems, and evaluate whether changes need to be made to the configuration or usage of the toolsets.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists in the development and implementation of initial solution configurations and provides ongoing configuration support for specific Contact Center systems.
- Serves as systems expert for problem resolution, process consulting, and training.
- Facilitates knowledge transfer between users and Enterprise Systems while resolving system / software issues.
- Monitors specific Contact Center systems to ensure they are working properly and acts as a point of contact for operations and Enterprise Systems partners to work through system issues/outages.
- Communicates system issues, approved work-arounds, estimated time for completion, and root cause analysis.
- Partners with Sr. Business Systems Specialist to problem-solve complex system configuration needs.
- Executes testing for all configuration change in the environment.
- Assists with upgrades, hot fixes, and patches, and coordinates testing in quality environment prior to new functionality releases.
- Provides input and assists in design of new features and enhancements.
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business Area or IS or equivalent work experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate to various levels of management to clarify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- 1-3 years of experience and expertise utilizing and maintaining Contact Center software applications.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and determine if they are technical or training opportunities.
- Technically adept with application administration and configuration.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to adapt to changing business processes, technologies, and environments.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to modify technical communications to make them comprehensible to the audience being addressed.
- Accomplished in and fosters the use of Continuous Improvement (CI) methods and tools.
'Grainger is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or protected veteran status.'