Card Services Representative I, Comerica Customer Contact Center
The Card Services Representative I, Customer Contact Center (C3) is responsible for contributing to the overall success of our National Customer Contact Center by troubleshooting a variety of retail card compromise issues for all Comerica ATM and Check Card product(s) within a call center environment. The C3 Card Services Rep I also performs regular card maintenance requests, research and customer resolution. The position is also responsible for meeting or exceeding sales goals, service levels, as well as, executing operation objectives. This position handles a high volume of in-bound in a fast pace environment. The position's work schedule may include occasional evenings and Saturdays. It also requires sitting for extended periods of time and using a headset while communicating with customers by phone.
Successful incumbents in this position are highly customer service focused, action oriented, have a drive for results, can manage and measure work, are driven for results, team-oriented, and sales motivated.
1. Card Services
- Resolve customer disputes such as unauthorized card transactions, merchant processing disputes, authorization declines and ATM discrepancies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Check Card processing issues with emphasis on customer service.
- Follow policy and procedures to reduce financial losses due to regulatory fines and/or customer errors.
- Responsible for the efficient and accurate collection of all Visa Check Card, ATM Card and ACH disputes information related to Regulation E.
- Work directly with Comerica's Fraud Prevention and Investigative Services to minimize and mitigate potential loss.
- Under management's guidance will participate in outbound calling efforts during high priority card compromise events.
- Meet or exceed individual productivity and quality referral goals.
- Provide remarkable customer service by handling inbound customer service calls, offering problem resolution, communication and documentation of responses effectively.
- Responsible for developing knowledge of consumer products and services referring loans and deposit products to consumer and small business customers.
- Actively participate in sales meetings and offer creative ideas to enhance sales activities.
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and government regulations.
- Successful completion of required compliance related training.
- Attend product training seminars and workshops.
- Control potential Comerica losses by following policies and procedure.
- Work closely with internal partners such as Comerica Fraud Services to identify risk, minimize losses and protect Comerica's assets.
- Participate in team meetings and huddles.
- Provide suggestions for team sales activities as it relates to promoting Comerica products.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Travel is not required of this position.
- High school diploma OR general education diploma (GED)
- 3 years customer service experience
- 2 years of retail, financial sales OR call/contact center experience
- 2 years Microsoft Windows applications, systems data entry AND internet search experience.
As a part of our review and selection process, you may be invited to complete a Video Interview for further consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled