Heres your opportunity to join the Group Benefits Contact Center!
Group Benefits is a division of The Hartford that provides businesses with necessary services such as Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life, Supplemental Life products, and Safe Haven benefits. Were a smaller tight knit contact center with a strong focus on teamwork and strong impactful customer experiences. This contact center is very diverse with a large variety to the types of transactions we service. If you want to learn more about a dynamic and fast growing segment of The Hartfords business and enjoys working in a high-paced, high energy environment; heres what you need to know.
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION?
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU TELL ME?
Class Start Date: May 6, 2019
- Respond to benefit questions (Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life, Supplemental Life products, Safe Haven) and billing/administrative questions adhering to established compliance and performance processes.
- Build rapport and maintain positive relationships with both potential and existing customers, both internal and external, understanding their individual needs, personalizing a solution of value, and creating a memorable customer experience.
- Multi-task workloads which can span inbound phone requests, outbound call tasks, mail/email requests, and occasional project assignments - while managing service level targets.
- Utilize active listening and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and clearly understand a specific request or customer need, and then leverage knowledge and resources to provide the appropriate solutions.
- Take ownership to ensure that we go above and beyond to service each caller's needs, utilizing every touch point as an opportunity to build value and The Hartford brand.
- Commit to learning and developing, including a better understanding of Hartford products and business lines, both as an individual and as part of the group
Monday - Friday 7:00am 3:30pm (Scottsdale, AZ)
Regular Work Schedule After Training:
Monday Friday. 8:00am 6:00pm (Scottsdale, AZ) 8.5 hour shift within operating hours
*Flexibility may be needed based on business need
QualificationsStrong customer service skills with a focus on delivering high customer value.
Ability to multi-task is necessary; balancing both productivity and overall quality within established and measurable contact center metrics
Excellent communication skills to develop and enhance strong impactful customer relationships.
High achiever with the ability to self-manage and demonstrate personable accountability as well as effective collaboration in a team environment
Flexibility necessary in the changing environment of supporting the needs of a smaller call center including evening hours and mandatory overtime during peak season
Strong PC skills including knowledge of Word and Excel
Bilingual (Spanish / English) is a plus
- Verbal: tone active listening proper etiquette convey sincerity and confidence.
- Written: spelling/grammar clear concise and cohesive messaging.
Behaviors at the Hartford:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age
- Deliver Outcomes Drive exceptional performance to move the company forward.
- Work as a Team Collaborate inclusively to achieve the best results.
- Build Strong Partnerships Create lasting value through trusted relationships.
- Strive for Excellence Always look for ways to continuously improve.