Are you looking for a career where you can apply your talents to meaningful work? Would you like to work for a company whose core mission is to hep individuals and businesses succeed?
Well then you have found the right fit!
With a detailed road map for learning opportunities and managers who are trained to coach and guide toward career development, you will be equipped with the right tools to build a long-lasting and evolving professional career. And through a dynamic work environment that encourages collaboration and out-of-the-box thinking you will find plenty of unique opportunities for personal achievement.
AS A CALL CENTER CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE YOU WILL:
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Utilize active listening and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and clearly understand a specific request or customer need and then leverage knowledge and resources to provide the appropriate solution.
- Take ownership to ensure that we go above and beyond to service each callers needs, utilizing every touch point as an opportunity to build value and The Hartford brand
- Commit to learning and developing, including a better understanding of products and business lines of The Hartford
- Be provided with 12 weeks of paid training as well as ongoing coaching and development to ensure your success
8888 Raintree Drive, Suite 300, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
March 19, 2018
10:30 AM - 7:00 PM Monday - Friday
Post Training Schedule:
Option 1: 11:30 AM - 8:00 PM Monday - Friday with an every other Saturday 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM. On the week that you work Saturday - you will have an additional day off during the week and work an additional hour during the week.
Option 2: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM
BENEFITS - EFFECTIVE DAY ONE!
- You have the potential to earn an annual compensation between $34,000-$40,000 based upon prior work experience
- Additional monthly incentive plan applies Day 1!
- 5% language adjustment will be added for your Spanish-English Bilingual skills after training
- Potential for up to 10% in shift differentials
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance - Starts first day of employment
- 19 days Paid Time Off in a full year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Modern ergonomic offices with a free gym and cafe'
- Paid volunteer opportunities
- Employee recognition
- Wellness program
- And more!
QualificationsWHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- The ability to utilize active listening and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and clearly understand a specific request or customer need then leverage knowledge and resources to provide the appropriate solution.
- A high achiever with the ability to self-manage and demonstrate personable accountability as well as effective collaboration in a team environment.
- Strong customer service skills with a focus on delivering high customer value.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment navigate multiple programs and effectively use on-line resources to complete customers requests.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
The Hartford is an Equal Opportunity Employer/ Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/ Disability/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity or Expression