Call Center Fulfillment Representative
The Call Center Fulfillment Representative is responsible for contributing to the overall success of the Contact Center by meeting or exceeding prescribed customer service levels and executing operational objectives. This position is a back-office position that processes a high volume of account related maintenance requests. This position's work schedule may include occasional evenings and Saturdays.
Successful incumbents possess functional and technical skills, problem solving skills, perspective, a drive for results, written communication skills, peer relationships, composure, listening skills, patience and are focused on the customer.
* Responsible for performing customer account research, coordinating resolutions, troubleshooting account questions, and determining additional steps that may be required to maximize satisfaction.
* Meet or exceed individual productivity and quality goals.
* Provide remarkable customer service by accurately fulfilling customer requests for new or additional products and services.
* Responsible for developing knowledge of consumer and small business products and services and accurately fulfilling customer requests.
* Responsible for processing customer requests for new products or services, customer mailings, and account maintenance.
* Responsible for reporting and tracking activities related to product and service setups and on-line service setups for consumer and small businesses customers.
Compliance and Risk:
* Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and Comerica's policies and procedures.
* Ensure compliance and completion of necessary compliance related training.
* Adhere to all contact center audit and compliance standards.
* Control losses by following policies and procedures.
Strategy and Process Improvement:
* Participate in the development and implementation of processes that improve efficiency and enhance productivity.
No relocation assistance is provided for this position.
Travel is not required of this position.
* High school diploma OR the equivalent (GED)
* 3 years customer service experience
* 3 years transaction processing OR data entry experience
* 3 years of experience using technology such as chat, email, web browser
* 3 years of experience using Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled