Call Center Agent Intermediate
The Call Center Agent Intermediate will be responsible for the contributing to the overall success of our National Contact Center by meeting or exceeding referral goals, achieving prescribed customer service levels and executing operational objectives. This role will handle a high call volume of in-bound calls in a fast-paced environment while processing customer requests for their banking inquiries. This role's structured work schedule may require overtime, evenings and Saturdays. The role requires sitting for extended periods of time and using a headset for communicating with customers by phone.
Successful incumbents possess strong communication skills, troubleshooting abilities, time management and organizational skills.
* Provide remarkable customer service by handling inbound and outbound calls, offering problem resolution to support moderate complexity of customer interactions across all lines of business by offering problem resolution.
* Understanding of Comerica's core products and services with the ability to recognize an opportunity to deepen the relationship with moderately complex Comerica products and services.
* Demonstrate understanding of systems and transactions to support moderate complexity customer interactions.
* Meet or exceed individual productivity and quality assurance objectives.
* Able to effectively collaborate within and across teams.
Compliance and Risk
* Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
No relocation assistance is provided for this position.
Travel is not required for this position.
* High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
* 2 years of Retail, Financial sales or Call/Contact Center experience
* 2 years of customer service experience
* 2 years of experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled