CVS Health has an exciting opportunity for a Call Center Manager to join our growing Specialty Pharmacy in Monroeville, PA.
As the Call Center Manager you will have the ability to direct and controlling the activities of the Customer Service Department or Customer Service focused teams to ensure that all customer contact is handled professionally and timely to ensure prescription orders are processed in a cost effective manner to achieve exceptional service and business profitability. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the activities of the Customer Service Department support the goals and objectives of the entire Pharmacy Operation to ensure that prescription orders and patient requests are processed accurately and efficiently. Additional duties include:
• Meet or exceed Customer Service operational goals and statistics.
• Ensure efficient “throughput” of work within and across the department.
• Ensure that prescription and customer information/updates on orders are communicated to the other Operation Departments for timely filling/shipping.
• Facilitate communication for problem resolution and changes occurring in the organization that may impact the workflow of the Pharmacy.
• Oversees compliance with State and Federal regulations for department.
• Ensure on-going process improvement in department is taking place.
• Utilize knowledge of industry technology solutions to recommend products to increase efficiency improve customer service, improve quality, and/or decrease costs.
• Meet with mangers and directors of other departments to discuss cross-departmental issues and identify potential solutions.
• Monitor special projects within the Customer Service Department and work with staff to identify opportunities to participate or take leadership roles in a special project.
• Communicate major changes within department to all other areas of business.
• Attention to customer focus to ensure patients are responded to with accurate and timely information.
• Ability to work in teams and coordinate work efforts. Provide team motivation and management direction to staff to promote teamwork and customer service.
• Provide education/training opportunities to allow personal growth including professional, timely training of new associates.
• Work with the Training and Quality department for methods to increase associate satisfaction and retention through feedback and on-going training.
• Utilize the work management and audit capabilities of the system to evaluate performance. Generate appropriate reports to support departmental goals and activitiesRequired Qualifications
• 5+ years proven management experience.
• 2+ years of Customer Service/Call Center or Pharmacy management experience.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills ability to interact with all levels of personnel, patients and physicians.
• Project management and implementation skills.
•Ability to manage the departmental budget (control payroll, overtime, outside labor, etc.)
• Ability to manage the Cost per order to ensure profitability throughout the process.Preferred Qualifications
Experience with prescription and major medical benefits related to pharmacy products a plus.Education
Bachelors Degree or equivalent years of work experience.Business OverviewIt’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Counsel@cvshealth.com
">Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com
. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.