As the Digital Call Center Representative, you must be proficient in the use of all CVS Online, Mobile and Social Media communication platforms in order to drive digital adoption and to serve as the customer advocate for CVS.com, Prescription Management and CVS Photo support needs. You will be working in a team environment, taking ownership for solving customer issues, aiding the customer in the navigation of CVS Digital platforms, and responding to concerns and inquiries with the ultimate focus on customer satisfaction. The position requires schedule flexibility in order to accommodate business support 7-days per week. Shifts include evenings, weekends and holidays.
As the Digital Call Center Representative, you will be responsible for incoming customer contacts across all channels including phone, email and chat. The Representative will utilize professional telephone/email/chat etiquette and must possess excellent listening skills to identify the customer’s issue or concerns and excellent verbal communication skills to articulate the appropriate resolution. Strong problem solving skills as well as a high level of knowledge about all CVS.com digital platform functionality is needed to support navigation and functionality. The CVS Digital Platforms include, but are not limited to, Online/Mobile ordering via Desktop Website, Mobile Website, and Mobile Application, prescription management, the caregiver process for linking accounts, prescription refills, order status inquiries, account maintenance requests including password resets and managing account preferences. Any issue that may need additional research or escalation may require the Representative to make an outbound contact to the customer in order to communicate the resolution.
As the Representative, you will provide technical support for issues experienced through CVS.com and CVS Photo Digital functionality which may include several triage steps including: troubleshooting of the issue, diagnosing the customer’s digital environment, and analyzing screen captures of error messages when resolving issues. The Representative requires a thorough knowledge of web and mobile functionality and will use technical support troubleshooting questions to providing direction on the use of CVS.com/Photo Digital technology. The primary goal is to resolve the inquiry as quickly as possible using clear and concise documentation. If necessary, an IT ticket may need to be opened for any issues that need further escalation. It will be the Representatives responsibility to track these tickets and communicate to the customer upon resolution from the IT team.
As the Representative, you must be able to communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment via phone, email and chat with Customers, CVS retail stores, CVS internal departments and outside vendors and Third Parties. Verbal and written communications skills are required to be dynamic, professional, maintain a high level of accuracy, and promote a quality brand image of CVS Health.
• Resolve customer concerns via the phone, email, online chat or social media ensuring security while maintaining required confidentiality standards.
• Technical expertise to diagnosis, troubleshoot and provide technical guidance on the use of CVS.com/Prescription Management/Web/Mobile App and CVS Photo Digital functionality.
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills to identify and provide immediate resolution.
• Ability to document clear and concise issue tickets accurately depicting the scope of the issue and outcome.
• Ability to learn and multi-task through multiple support applications.
• Escalate priority issues through ticketing application and follow up customer communication when required.
• Coordination with local CVS retail locations for resolution when necessary.
• Operational tasks and projects as assigned to support the business as needed.
1 - 12:30pm - 9pm
1 - 1:30pm - 10pm
Rotating weekend days
• 1+ years in a customer service role, or relevant experience
• 1+ years MS Office experiencePreferred Qualifications
• College degree
• Experience providing customer service in a call center environment.
• Experience in collaborating with external vendors. Experience in retail or healthcare.
• Experience in making decisions independently and determining when escalation is necessary.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Superior telephone etiquette.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing world class customer service.
• Intermediate level in keyboarding skills and Microsoft Excel/Word.
• Ability to multi-task using various support applications simultaneouslyEducation
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is requiredBusiness OverviewIt’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Counsel@cvshealth.com
">Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org
. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.