Rotational Virtual Banker
The Rotational Virtual Banker position is a rotational assignment for 12-18 months. This role will support the Promise Center model for the Banking Centers. At the end of the assignment, the incumbent will provide feedback on the role. The incumbent will retain their current grade based on their Banking Center grade. When the rotational assignment is complete, the incumbent will be considered for open and available Virtual Banker or equivalent Banking Center positions at the time of transition.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and Comerica's policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance and completion of necessary compliance related training.
- Adhere to all Banking Center audit and compliance standards.
- Control losses by following policies and procedures.
- Provide remarkable customer service through all customer interactions.
- Responsible for developing an in-depth knowledge of retail and business products and services.
- Provide transactional customer service (wires, customer and account maintenance, etc.).
- Assist in the coaching and cross training of other staff members in sales opportunities and operations as needed.
- Assist management with daily activities as assigned.
- Perform quality reviews to ensure compliance with operational and regulatory requirements.
- Create effective solutions to close identified gaps in processes.
Travel is not required for this position
Relocation is not available for this position
* Associates Degree from an accredited college OR 60 college credits and 2 years of Customer Service experience OR High School Diploma/GED and 4 years of Customer Service experience
* 2 years as a Personal Banker in Retail Banking OR 2 years of experience opening retail banking accounts (e.g., as a Customer Contact Center Representative)
* 1 year personal computer, system data entry or Internet search experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled