Are you looking for a job where you can apply your talents to meaningful work? Would you like to work for a company whose core mission is to help individuals and businesses succeed?
Well, then youve found the right fit.
With a detailed roadmap for learning opportunities, and managers who are trained to coach and guide toward career development, youll be equipped with the right tools to build a long-lasting and evolving professional career. And through a dynamic work environment that encourages collaboration and out-of-the-box thinking, youll find plenty of unique opportunities for personal achievement.
AS A SALES AGENT YOU WILL:
- Provide insurance recommendation, quotes, and issue policies
- Utilize active listening and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and clearly understand a specific request or customer need., and then leverage knowledge and resources to provide the appropriate solutions
- Be provided 11 weeks of paid training, including preparation and sponsorship for your Property & Casualty Personal Lines insurance exam.
1 Griffin Road North, Windsor, CT 06095
Start Date: February 25, 2019
Monday thru Friday 10:30am to 7:00pm
Post Training Hours:
Monday thru Friday 10:30am-7pm & Every Other Sunday 9:30am-6pm.
You will have one weekday off when you work on Sunday and you will receive a 5% shift differential for working every other Sunday after training!
- The salary for this position is $38,000 per year for non licensed candidates
$44,000 per year starting salary for candidates holding an active Property & Casualty license.
- Competitive monthly sales bonus plan
- 5% language adjustment will be added for your Spanish-English Bilingual skills after training
QualificationsDemonstrated background in sales customer service insurance call center retail or a related field preferred
Ability to use a consultative approach to determine customer needs build rapport and provide solutions based on current products and service offerings
Individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and can navigate multi screens while on the phone with the customer.
High school diploma College degree or equivalent work experience.
Up to one-year of sales experience.
Ability to obtain insurance licensing in up to all 48 states.
- Medical Dental Life and Disability Insurance Start on first day of employment.
- Paid volunteer opportunities
- 19 days PTO in your first year
- Employee recognition
- Wellness program
- Tuition reimbursement
Add NoReply.Talent@TheHartford.com to your contacts to avoid emails from The Hartford being directed into spam.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression