Apply today with the possibility to start your career remotely before coming to our Windsor office
FOR A GLIMPSE OF WHAT THE JOB IS REALLY LIKE:
Are you looking for a career where you can apply your talents to meaningful work? Would you like to work for a company whose core mission is to help individuals and business succeed?
Well, then youve found the right fit.
As a member of the Personal Lines Sales organization, you will provide insurance recommendations, quotes, and issue policies to Individual consumers seeking automobile, homeowners and personal umbrella coverages across the United States. The business includes AARP Automobile and Homeowners Insurance Program serving more than 37 million members since 1984.
Were also not like other call centers in Windsor, CT. Were focused on taking care of our customers. Our team values open communication and maintaining a positive, dynamic work environment that encourages collaboration and out-of-the-box thinking. Equipped with a detailed roadmap for learning opportunities and the right tools, our managers are trained to coach and guide you towards your career and personal goals.
. AS A SALES AGENT YOU WILL:
- Provide insurance recommendations, quotes, and issue policies
- Utilize active listening and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and clearly understand a specific request or customer need, and then leverage knowledge and resources to provide the appropriate solutions
- Be provided with approximately 12 weeks (may vary) of paid training, including preparation and sponsorship for your Property & Casualty Personal Lines insurance exam.
- Use a consultative approach to determine customer needs, build rapport and provide solutions based on current products and service offerings
1 Griffin Road North, Windsor, CT 06095Start Date: August 03, 2020Training Hours:
Monday thru Friday 10:30am to 7:00pm Post Training Hours:
Monday thru Friday 10:30am-7pm & Every Other Saturday 9:30am-6pm. You will have one weekday off when you work on Saturday and you will receive a 5% shift differential for working every other Saturday after training!
- Competitive monthly sales incentive plan
- 5% shift differential will be added for working every other Saturday after training.
- Opportunity for 5% salary differential for Spanish-English Bilingual skills after training
Our Company's success is due to our Employees' dedication and passion for their work. They are our greatest asset. Thats why were committed to offering employees and their families a comprehensive benefits package and award-winning well-being programs. By helping our employees achieve their full potential, we unlock our own.
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance - starts on first day of employment
- Wealth Benefits to help you reach your financial goals; 401K, Employee Stock Purchase, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous paid time off program and paid volunteerism
- Tuition Reimbursement, loan repayment program, company discounts and employee recognition programs
- Well-being programs including free nutrition counseling, weight management programs, sleep improvement program, fitness centers reimbursement, activity challenges and much more
- Medical advocacy program to help employees receive the best care from highest quality providers
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Demonstrated background in sales customer service insurance call center retail or a related field preferred
- Resiliency and tenacity is a must! As well as a compelling sales aptitude and exceptional negotiation skills
- Individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Up to one-year of sales experience.
/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age
- Medical Dental Life and Disability Insurance Start on first day of employment.
- Paid volunteer opportunities
- 19 days PTO in your first year
- Employee recognition
- Wellness program
- Tuition reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age