Call Center Supervisor
Location: Choice Home Warranty: Somerset NJ Call Center
Full Time : 40 hours
Hourly pay rate : Based on experience
Call Center Hours : Monday – Friday 8:00am to 8:00pm / Sun & Sat. 9:30am-5pm (Ideal candidates will have open schedule availability).
PTO//holiday pay//medical benefits//paid training//bonus incentives//career advancement//casual work environment
Choice Home Warranty is the fastest growing home warranty company in the nation, consistently earning placement on the Inc. 5000 list for the last five years. As we grow, we continue to seek out passionate, driven leaders who share our values – people looking to bring their insight and abilities to an organization that values intelligence, integrity, and the pursuit of excellence.
The call center supervisor at Choice Home Warranty will lead and inspire a team of representatives to provide best-in-class service to our customers. You will play a highly visible role in driving key metrics and providing regular feedback and coaching needs to ensure team success.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Provide coaching and mentoring to a team of call center agents and drive the team's daily production.
• Must be able to perform the same duties of any of their team members.
• Provide weekly performance feedback on team performance to senior management.
• Ensure team adheres to all company best practices and policies.
• Engage customers directly as needed to resolve escalated service issues or facilitate customer retention.
• Ensure customer claims are executed correctly and resolved in a timely fashion.
• Handle additional projects and duties as assigned.
Education/ Experience/ Other Requirements
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a high-volume customer service/call center environment.
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience as a call center supervisor leading a team of agents.
• Experience dealing with escalated customer issues and customer retention preferred.
• Experience coaching and mentoring call center agents required.
• Strong oral and written communications.
• Sensitivity and Rapport Building skills required
• Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast pace environment-with attention to detail.
• High school diploma required, college preferred.
Company Profile : http://www.choicehomewarranty.com
Choice Home Warranty is an equal opportunity employer.