Manager, Call Center Team
The Manager, Call Center Team will be responsible for the management of a team of 15-20 direct reports to achieve Relationship Growth, service efficiency and quality goals across all lines of business. This role will make management decisions regarding staffing and hiring, coaching and managing performance and operational risks, along with achieving service level goals while also providing peer to peer coaching support.
Successful incumbents possess business acumen, problem solving skills, priority setting skills, perform hiring and staffing duties, be able to develop direct reports and others, have a drive for results, be customer focus, build effective team, composure and be a strategic thinker.
Leadership and Management Support
* Provide remarkable customer service by effectively leading teams to achieve departmental metrics, support intermediate and high complexity customer interactions across all lines of business by offering problem resolution and supporting escalated customer calls.
* Experienced in leading relationship growth training.
* Able to provide thought leadership to colleagues across all lines of business.
* Extensive expertise of all products and services across all lines of business.
* Comprehensive understanding of competitive landscape across products and services.
* Coach direct reports to identify banking needs of customers and ensure customer retention.
* Plan, manage and direct staff to assure all service delivery channels and processes are operating to meet service & Relationship Growth expectations.
* Manage and communicate the implementation of all Corporate and Departmental policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
* Manage a minimum of 15-18 Contact Center Agents across all lines of business, including temp staffing for medium to large projects.
* Responsible for interviewing, hiring, HR administrative requirements, performance management process (PMP) etc.
* Develop talent to align with the Contact Center Agent career path.
Risk and Compliance
* Support self-audits and other corporate audits to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Approve and manage procedures to ensure compliance with accounting standards and accuracy of transaction processing within the department.
* Monitor and proactively report any privacy incidents, fraudulent procedural violations and work, as appropriate, with cross franchise business partners to resolve issue and remediate potential for future occurrences.
* Manage medium to large projects to support departmental pilots, implementation of process improvements, technology improvements, and compliance standards within and across all lines of business.
* Actively participate and provide input in projects as an subject matter expert with high visibility throughout Comerica.
* Voice of customer on all projects affecting customer communications/contact.
No relocation assistance is provided for this position.
Travel is not required for this position.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or 5 years work related experience
* 2 years of experience in supporting medium to large scale projects
* 3 years of experience in a managing in a customer contact center or customer servicing industry
* 3 year of experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint including web-based applications
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled