What you’ll be doing...
You will lead the service team in providing core service delivery management activities to a significant customer(s). After we install a wide range of technologies, the Client Services team is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction every day. You will be the voice of Verizon and an advocate for your customer as you work to continually improve our service. In this role, a vital part of the customer experience is in your hands. The work will be fast-paced, results-oriented and involve working closely with other functional teams.
- Acting as the liaison between our project team and the client.
- Assisting with the oversight of all resources and support organizations required to deliver the solution.
- Monitoring ongoing service management to ensure compliance with SLAs and performance commitments.
- Engaging with operations to communicate, and/or escalate on any outage and/or performance issues to Verizon and the client.
- Ensuring that all contracted program deliverables are completed.
- Participating in any technical, network, SLA, or contract compliance escalation as appropriate.
- Engaging with client executives and our executives in the prioritization and resolution of escalations, as appropriate.
- Establishing periodic status meetings with the client, Verizon and any third party vendors to discuss the status of the contractual relationship.
- Assisting the Account Team in fielding any business and/or technical requests and engaging the appropriate internal resources.
- Ensuring SLA compliance as required by contract and providing reporting as required by the client.
- Ensuring client utilization and knowledge of our client portal for web-based, self-service network management tools, including providing client training as necessary.
- Developing and project managing service improvement plans for chronic/critical client issues.
What we’re looking for...
You can defuse the situation, isolate the core issue and address the customer’s concerns. You are energized by the challenge of working through difficult situations and finding positive outcomes. You enjoy gathering information, understanding the facts of a situation and solving problems. You are flexible, dependable and work well on a team.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Product Suite, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- ITIL v3 certification or the ability to obtain within six months of your start date.
- Telecommunications or related experience and knowledge of typical products and services.
- Certifications including ITIL v3 or a PMP.
- Service delivery or related experience.
- Service assurance or related experience.
- Project management or related experience.
- Project management understanding and familiarity with core concepts.
- Knowledge of project management software (MS Project, Clarity).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Leadership skills.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.