What you’ll be doing...
The Client Services Team Lead is responsible for coaching, developing, and evaluating a team of non-exempt employees, ensuring the overall quality of conferences.
Team Lead duties include:
- Monthly quality monitoring.
- Reviewing new process documentation.
- Monthly 1:1s with employees.
- Facilitate monthly team meetings.
- Manage attendance and audit payroll.
- Handle customer escalations.
- Manage oversight on executive conferences.
- Join technical bridges to help manage outages or impacting issues.
- Miscellaneous projects including training, testing, and assisting with new product/process rollouts.
- Respond to VOICE customers who give a Passive or Detractor score on surveys.
- Follow-up with customers regarding non-technical operator error ETMS tickets.
- Assess and interview candidates for open positions.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Must be flexible to work all shifts and be on call.
Even better if you have:
- Four or more years of Conferencing and Collaboration Services experience.
- Four or more years of advanced knowledge and experience with MS Excel.
- Four or more years of Extensive Product/Feature knowledge.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to set professional standards in a business environment, through proven demonstration of leadership abilities and superior customer service.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to consult on best solutions for customer needs.
- Ability to comfortably articulate the benefits of our Platinum feature.
- Desire to build strong and lasting relationships with our customer base.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.