Transparent BPO, Work from Home
Compensation: $45,000 to $55,000 Annually
Benefits Offered: Medical, 401K
About Transparent BPO:
Transparent BPO is a leading provider of contact center BPO services. Through talent, process and technology we integrate with our client’s brand and culture to deliver superior customer experience across all channels. We are looking for talented people who are committed to achieving excellence and will help us to continue to be a world class provider of outsourced contact solutions for our clients.
Transparent BPO’s contact centers are located in Belize City, Belize. As Belize is the only Latin American country where English is the primary language, we have been able to find substantial success and growth year after year. Established in 2009, Transparent BPO currently employs almost 1,000 employees in two separate facilities in Belize.
The Compliance Coordinator is a new role to Transparent BPO. In this role you will be responsible for managing areas of compliance that are vital to our business. You will also manage creation and/or documentation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and policies and procedures. This role is critical to ensure we continue to meet our compliance objectives, living up to or Core Value of QUALITY.
• Upward: Reports directly to VP, Global Operations
• Other: Supports the Executive team
• Coordinate and facilitate annual certifications for PCI, SOC2
• Manage required state telemarketing registrations
• Manage state bonds and other licenses
• Assist to establish, enhance, monitor and perform compliance controls over the company’s operations
• Assist in training to promote compliance awareness, responsible for tracking and reporting required employee training, testing and certifications (HIPAA, DNC, Security)
• Work with departments to document core Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Document and manage Policies and Procedures, reviewing regularly for updates
• Conduct regular compliance reviews and sample checking on business operation to ensure compliance with rules and regulations; prepare relevant reports for senior management review
• Support Executive team for Ad Hoc projects
• Other duties as assigned
• Associates Degree or equivalent experience
• Experience developing SOPs, Creating and/or documenting processes
• Experience managing within a compliance certification environment—PCI, HIPPA, SOC2, ISO, Etc
• Ability to work independently, Self-directed
• Demonstrated ability to work with teams and individuals to accomplish necessary tasks
• Excellent professional writing and communication skills
• Experience with MS Office Suite
• Contact Center Experience preferred
• Limited international travel
Please send cover letter, resume, work samples, availability to start and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “TBPO – COMPLIANCE”.