What you’ll be doing...
- Interface with Partner and field Partner executive / Partner Manager around specific transactions / deals to help them through execution.
- Translating partner requirements into quotable packages for VES (Transaction Triage).
- Accelerating standard request fulfilment.
- Supporting QBRs and EBCs.
- Strengthening Partner transactional experience.
- Partner point of contact for Sales operations context.
- Enabling transactional scale growth.
- Assist in team Sales Analytics.
- Releasing productivity gains for business development.
- Drive GSAT, PCM, Legal... engagement – Voice of the Account Team / Knowledge leader in VRD, VISE, etc.
- Results validation.
- Weekly Report on sales related progress.
What we’re looking for...
You’re hands-on when it comes to keeping yourself and others organized and focused on the goal.Working with people energizes you and you relate well to all sorts of customers. You’ve never met a Problem you couldn’t solve-but know when to raise your hand for help when you are out of league. When things need to be done, others turn to you. People trust you. You seek and value the diverse Perspectives of others because you know that’s where the best solutions are born.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or fouror more years of work experience
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Customer service experience.
- Direct experience supporting a technical sales division.
- Worked with a customer relationship management tool, SalesForce.
- Managed multiple projects in a fast-paced environment each with different stakeholders and priorities.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.