Contact Center Site Manager
SC Data Center, Inc. is an affiliate company of Colony Brands, Inc., one of the world’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-Commerce companies. To support our growing business, we are seeking an exempt level Contact Center Site Manager to manage the operations of the contact center and help drive continued company success. This is the perfect opportunity to be part of a dynamic management team and to grow with a successful company.
What You’ll Do
In short, you’ll be responsible for the total operation of the Hannibal Contact Center. You will assist in developing objectives designed to enhance customer service and increase company profits all while ensuring proper service levels are achieved. You’ll also be responsible for:
• Assisting with problems and/or complaints that arise through customer orders
• Coordinating and communicating procedure implementation
• Assisting with interviewing, hiring, and orientating as needed
• Motivating a diverse regular and part-time workforce
What It Takes
This role requires a strong, collaborative communicator with the ability to motivate a diverse workforce. Ideally you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Communications, or related field and 5+ years’ related experience (call center environment preferred).
In addition, we are looking for:
• Prior leadership &/or management experience of large groups of employees.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills at all comprehension levels
• An extensive knowledge and use of MS Office, Windows applications, and forecasting programs
• A proven record of promoting teamwork in a positive manner internally and externally
• Ability to effectively listen to train and solve problems
What You’ll Get
A stable, family-owned, people-oriented company in business since 1926. SC Data Center is not just about growing our profits – We are about giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work. We also offer our employees many great rewards in addition to monetary compensation:
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
• A robust Wellness Program including Onsite Healthcare
• Superb Retirement Plans (401K & a company-funded Pension Plan)
• Extensive Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits
• Seven 4-day work weeks in the summer months to give our employees additional time off
• Educational Assistance
• Company Profit-Sharing
• Company Product Discounts
• And, so MANY more!
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
Candidates Must apply via our web site.