Customer Care Representative
Location: Tyler, TX
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Company offers Suddenlink-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services to residential and business customers across the western, midwestern and southern states. Additionally, for its business customers, Suddenlink provides targeted television and online advertising services.
PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR NEXT HIRING EVENT!
THURSDAY, March 15, 2018
10 AM – 1:00 PM
4 PM - 6 PM
6151 Paluxy Drive
Tyler, TX 75703
PLEASE BRING YOUR RESUME EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY APPLIED!
INTERVIEW WITH HIRING MANAGERS!
We are looking for candidates with prior Sales experience who are goal oriented, driven to succeed and motivated by incentive plans. Receives inbound residential sales calls which are predominantly routine, use of scripts, and procedure with the assistance of a computerized system. Requires knowledge of the organization, promotes and sells products, and/or services. Assesses needs and suggests/promotes alternative Suddenlink products or services.
What we expect:
• Deliver the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism
regarding customer inquiries pertaining to Company’s available products and services
• Meet and exceed revenue goals by identifying and educating potential customers on Suddenlink products and services
• Explains bills and Suddenlink policies and procedures concerning prices, billing and services on all products
• Establishes customer accounts and documents the call to ensure quality customer service and follow up
• Sales, sales, sales!
• Positive attitude, motivated, competitive and high energy individuals
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Sales experience preferred but not required
• Minimum of one year of customer service experience
• Strong typing and oral communication skills
• Regular and prompt attendance during training and scheduled shifts
• Flexibility with hours and days, although position will assign regular shifts (Saturdays and evenings are common)
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
• Winning ATTITUDE and DRIVE FOR SUCCESS, a must!
• Computer proficiency, a must
• Bilingual proficiency (English-Spanish) is a plus but not required
What you earn:
• Competitive salary plus commission opportunities
• Full and comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision. Also, paid time off for full time employees
• Discounted Suddenlink services if in service area
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates Must apply via our web site.