Care, Compassion, and Service. Its what we do. Interested? Ask us about our truly diverse and inclusive environment and tremendous community spirit. As a Customer Care Representative on the Group Benefits team,
your primary role is to provide excellent customer service by answering customer questions about disability and leave management claims. In this role, youll help our customers rebuild their lives and get back to work as soon as reasonably possible after an unexpected event happens. The Hartford will provide you with
6 weeks of paid training, as well as ongoing coaching and development to ensure your success.
AS A CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE YOU WILL:
- Location: Lake Mary, FL
- Start Date: November 19, 2018
- Training Hours: Monday - Friday 9:30am - 6pm
- Post Training Hours: Monday - Friday 9:30am - 6pm
- Handle calls daily within a virtual contact center to discuss claim status and ensure compliance with policy provisions and state/federal regulations.
- Utilize active listening and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and clearly understand a specific request or customer need, and then leverage the knowledge and resources to provide the appropriate solutions.
- Take ownership to ensure that we go above and beyond to service each caller's needs, utilizing every touch point as an opportunity to build value and The Hartford brand.
- Commit to learning and developing, including a better understanding of The Hartford products and business lines, both as an individual and as part of the group.
- Act as a liaison with other departments to resolve problems.
QualificationsWHO YOU ARE:
Youre a good listener and find motivation in
- Youre an energetic self-starter with an entrepreneurial
spirit and a positive attitude.
- You possess exceptional problem solving and critical
thinking skills and have a strong attention to detail.
- You have exceptional time management skills and are able to
effectively multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- You use excellent verbal and written communication skills
(bilingual Spanish/English is a plus) to develop and enhance strong impactful
- Youre able to work collaboratively in a team
You have the ability to multi-task;
balancing both productivity and overall quality within established and
measurable contact center metrics.
You have exceptional computer skills with a
proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
You have an associates degree
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU TELL ME?
- Deliver Outcomes Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution
that serves our shareholders and customers.
- Operate as a Team Player Work together to drive solutions for
the good of The Hartford.
- Build Strong Partnerships Demonstrate integrity and build
trust with others.
- Strive for Excellence Motivate yourself and others to achieve
high standards and continuously improve
At The Hartford our compensation philosophy is simple: we
pay competitive base salaries and reward performance. In addition you will be
eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including Medical
Dental Life and Disability Insurance a 401K Plan an Employee Stock Purchase
Plan and more.
As a condition of employment you will be required to
successfully complete a multi-week New Hire Training Course and upon
completion obtain a passing score on the final course assessment. Continued
employment with The Hartford is contingent upon you successfully passing the
exam(s) within 30 business days from the completion of the New Hire Training.
Training may also include up to 2 weeks of travel to
another Hartford location in the U.S. 100% attendance is required during
training. You should have no schedule conflicts during training.
A pre-employment assessment will be sent to you via email
once you apply if you havent previously taken one in the past 6 months. Any
appropriate next steps in the process will be shared within 1-2 weeks of
receiving your completed assessment. Be sure to check e-mail regularly for any
status updates. To avoid emails from The Hartford being directed into spam add
Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression
Join us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Join our group on Linked In