Do you have amazing customer experiences and tell all your friends about it? Thats the type of feedback we hear from our customers every day! Our dynamic team of professionals help small business owners with their commercial insurance policies, using industry-leading digital applications and technology.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
As a Customer Relationship Specialist, you would be handling inbound telephone calls or written requests from customers or their insurance agents. No selling involved your job is to make it easy to get things done by providing fast, high quality service experiences.
No insurance experience is required either - well provide you with all the training you need to get started with an assigned mentor and call coaches, plus youll receive ongoing training and support as you build your career at The Hartford.
AS A CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP SPECIALIST, YOU WILL:
Provide support for a wide variety of business insurance products and services
Identify forward-thinking solutions that resolve both stated and un-stated needs, making it easier to do business with The Hartford
Location: Charlotte, NC Business Center
Start Date: August 27, 2018
Hours: Monday Friday, 10:30am 7:00pm
Maintain a high level of performance measured by traditional and contemporary call center performance indicators and behaviors
WHO YOU ARE
- You are able to confidently handle customer requests and have a strong attention to detail exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- You can effectively communicate with customers while also using computer systems to research and process information
- You have prior customer interaction experience (preferred)
- You maintain a positive and professional demeanor
- You have a High School Diploma (Continuing education preferred)
- Spanish-English bilingual a plus but not required. Additional compensation offered
At The Hartford our compensation philosophy is simple: we pay competitive base salaries and reward performance with a quarterly incentive program.
Dont just apply for a job. Apply your passions.
Medical Dental Life and Disability Insurance - EFFECTIVE ON DAY ONE!
19 days paid time off in your first full year
Paid volunteer opportunities
The company is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity in the workplace and inclusive behaviors in our employees. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Join us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Join our group on LinkedIn