Do you have amazing customer experiences and tell all your friends about it? Thats the type of feedback we hear from our customers every day! Our dynamic team of professionals help small business owners with their commercial insurance policies, using industry-leading digital applications and technology.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
As a Customer Relationship Specialist, you would be handling inbound telephone calls or written requests from customers or their insurance agents. No selling involved your job is to make it easy to get things done by providing fast, high quality service experiences.
No insurance experience is required either - well provide you with all the training you need to get started with an assigned mentor and call coaches, plus youll receive ongoing training and support as you build your career at The Hartford.
AS A CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP SPECIALIST, YOU WILL:
Provide support for a wide variety of business insurance products and services
Identify forward-thinking solutions that resolve both stated and un-stated needs, making it easier to do business with The Hartford
Location: 1 Griffin Road North, Windsor, CT 06095
Start Date: January 28th, 2019
Training Hours: Monday-Friday 10:30am to 7:00pm
Post Training Hours: Monday-Friday 10:30am to 7:00pm
Maintain a high level of performance measured by traditional and contemporary call center performance indicators and behaviors
WHO YOU ARE
- You are able to confidently handle customer requests and have a strong attention to detail exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- You can effectively communicate with customers while also using computer systems to research and process information
- You have prior customer interaction experience (preferred)
- You maintain a positive and professional demeanor
- You have a High School Diploma (Continuing education preferred)
- Spanish-English bilingual a plus but not required. Additional compensation offered
At The Hartford our compensation philosophy is simple: we pay competitive base salaries and reward performance with a quarterly incentive program.
The base salary for this position is $37 000 - $39 000 annually (17.79 - $18.75 hourly) based on experience.
Medical Dental Life and Disability Insurance - EFFECTIVE ON DAY ONE!
19 days paid time off in your first full year
Paid volunteer opportunities
to your contacts to avoid emails from The Hartford being directed into spam.
Join us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Join our group on LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age