Heres your opportunity to join the Group Benefits Contact Center.
Group Benefits is a division of The Hartford that provides businesses with necessary services such as Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life, Supplemental Life products, and Safe Haven benefits. Were a smaller tight knit contact center with a strong focus on teamwork and strong impactful customer experiences. This contact center is very diverse with a large variety to the types of transactions we service. If you want to learn more about a dynamic and fast growing segment of The Hartfords business and enjoys working in a high-paced, high energy environment; heres what you need to know.
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION?
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU TELL ME?
Class Start Date: September 4, 2018
- Respond to benefit questions (Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life, Supplemental Life products, Safe Haven) and billing/administrative questions adhering to established compliance and performance processes.
- Build rapport and maintain positive relationships with both potential and existing customers, both internal and external, understanding their individual needs, personalizing a solution of value, and creating a memorable customer experience.
- Multi-task workloads which can span inbound phone requests, outbound call tasks, mail/email requests, and occasional project assignments - while managing service level targets.
- Utilize active listening and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and clearly understand a specific request or customer need, and then leverage knowledge and resources to provide the appropriate solutions.
- Take ownership to ensure that we go above and beyond to service each caller's needs, utilizing every touch point as an opportunity to build value and The Hartford brand.
- Commit to learning and developing, including a better understanding of Hartford products and business lines, both as an individual and as part of the group
Monday Friday 9:00am 5:30pm (Overland Park, KS)
Monday - Friday 10:00am 6:30pm (Windsor, CT)
Monday - Friday 7:00am 3:30pm (Scottsdale, AZ)
Regular Work Schedule After Training:
Monday Friday. 8:00am 7:00pm (Overland Park, KS) 8.5 hour shift within operating hours
Monday Friday. 8:00am 8:00pm (Windsor, CT) 8.5 hour shift within operating hours
Monday Friday. 8:00am 6:00pm (Scottsdale, AZ) 8.5 hour shift within operating hours
*Flexibility may be needed based on business need
QualificationsWHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Strong customer service skills with a focus on delivering high customer value.
- Ability to multi-task is necessary; balancing both productivity and overall quality within established and measurable contact center metrics
- Excellent communication skills to develop and enhance strong impactful customer relationships.
- Verbal: tone active listening proper etiquette convey sincerity and confidence.
- Written: spelling/grammar clear concise and cohesive messaging.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills to develop and enhance strong impactful customer relationships
- High achiever with the ability to self-manage and demonstrate personable accountability as well as effective collaboration in a team environment
- Flexibility necessary in the changing environment of supporting the needs of a smaller call center including evening hours and mandatory overtime during peak season
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of Word and Excel
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) is a plus
Behaviors at the Hartford:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age
- Deliver Outcomes Drive exceptional performance to move the company forward.
- Work as a Team Collaborate inclusively to achieve the best results.
- Build Strong Partnerships Create lasting value through trusted relationships.
- Strive for Excellence Always look for ways to continuously improve.