What you’ll be doing...
Customer Success Manager
You will be be a primary supporter and trusted advisor to all facets of the customer lifecycle. Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of clients, ensuring they launch Skyward successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value and account expansion.
Customer Success Responsibilities
- As the primary contact post-sale, your responsibilities will include onboarding new Skyward Mid Market customers, including team training and account configuration, continued support, renewing accounts and recognizing growth and expansion potential. Onboarding involves meeting with customers to understand their business goals, share best practices, configure account details, and providing ongoing training -- both online, over the phone, and in person.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned account and drive continued value of our products and services
- Work directly with customers and with the sales team to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities
- Manage support escalations and coordinate with Engineering as necessary to minimize the risk of churn
- Address and follow up on support issues for assigned customers
- Identify repeat issues and escalate with Product Management to prioritize in the roadmap to reduce customer friction and increase customer satisfaction
- Have a deep understanding of the Skyward platform and solutions
- Assist and/or lead product demos for various meetings
- Create enablement materials to ensure your customers are leveraging the platform’s functionality to its fullest potential
- Document internal processes and update playbooks to reflect internal best practices
- Advocate on behalf of the customer and share insights with the Skyward team
What we’re looking for...
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- 3 to 5 years of customer facing experience working closely with mid to large accounts
- 1 to 3 years of sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail, strong prioritization and organizational skill
- Proven ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong computer and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Google’s tool suite and CRM solutions including Salesforce.com
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- BONUS- experience or knowledge of the UAS or Dronespace
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.