What you’ll be doing...
You will oversee end-to-end service operations and continuous service improvements in addition to the following responsibilities:
- Administer and coordinate all activities associated with invoicing the customer.
- Work with the Program Management Office to coordinate financial reporting and keep reporting data in sync between the functional areas.
- Provide monthly invoices as contractually defined, coordinate resolution/reconciliation of all billing issues relating to the Verizon managed service solutions, and provide monthly reports in support of invoices based on client defined requirements.
- Maintain a strong working understanding of the contract as it applies to all financial matters.
- Ensure that all contracted financial program deliverables are completed and maintained.
- Host regular meetings and calls with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate preparation of the financial reports required in the contract.
- Drive ongoing optimization of the activities developed for this role, working to automate as much as possible.
- Maintain procedural standards and support continual service improvement initiatives and the overall CSI Program.
- Manage incremental billing projects such as billing migrations, rate changes, and contractual credits.
- Manage the Electronic Data Interface and Monthly Billing Package.
- Manage customer billing hierarchy.
- Manage and submit manual invoice detail.
- Provide and present quarterly financial reviews, including revenue tracking.
- Manage billing OAIs to completion.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Two or more years of progressive experience with financial, contract management and related compliance and audit requirements.
- Five or more years of progressive Telecommunication/IT management experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office product suite.
- Excellent organizational, and verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Financial business acumen, and client P&L management experience.
- Self-motivation with demonstrated initiative and results orientation.
- Ability to work comfortably in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Experience with complex Managed Services Accounts and Customized Telecommunication Services and program delivery.
- External client facing experience in financial management processes and procedures.
- Ability to work through complex business and client challenges and collaborate on developing and implementing solutions.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.