Call Center Specialist - Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred
Assignment: Human Resources
Healthcare isnt just about health anymore. Its about caring for
family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. Its about living life
fully. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates,
lead their best lives. We support our associates to be happier, healthier, and
more productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage our
people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We
promote lifelong well-being by giving our associates fresh perspective, new
insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. At Humana, were
seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the
lives of our members, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
Be a part of the Human Resources world Guiding alignment of
Human Capital strategies.
Humana is seeking a Bilingual HR Call Center Specialist to provide
direct and effective service to associates during inbound calls, supporting HR
operations by handling a wide variety of customer concerns and fulfilling
- Provide guidance to Humana associates requesting
information about and assistance with: HR policies and procedures;
medical, dental and disability benefits; 401k planning; payroll; online employee
data maintenance; and online travel, expense and purchasing systems
- Assist callers from external organizations requesting
verification of employment data
- Navigate through multiple complex computer systems to
quickly identify and communicate information to customers
- Perform detailed and extensive research and analysis of
- Process limited HR transactions including payroll,
taxes and benefits
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions,
listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
- Builds Trust: Consistently
models and inspires high levels of integrity, lives up to commitments, and
takes responsibility for the impact of one's actions.
Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving
results; encourages others to do the same.
- Customer Focus: Connects
meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer
advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver
an optimal customer experience.
- High School Diploma
- Must have inbound call center experience
- Have the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications,
including Word and Excel
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Human Resources,
Business or a related field
- Experience with web-based Human Resource Management
Systems, including Workday, Oracle and Peoplesoft
- Bilingual in Spanish highly desired
- You will report to a Frontline Leader. This area is
under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Human Resources Officer.
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and its
important to us too. Thats why were committed to making resources available
to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive
in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we
likely have the right place for you at Humana.