AAA Colorado is Seeking Well-Qualified Candidates to Fill 10 Shifts
Training Begins February 5, 2018
DO YOU HAVE . . .
• A commitment to providing exceptional service?
• Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
• A high level of integrity?
• An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
• Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
• Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day!
THE PRIMARY DUTIES OF OUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES ARE TO:
• Receive and process calls from members needing emergency road service and other membership services in an efficient and courteous manner.
• Provide high quality member service and determine appropriate level of service and accurately record all information via computer.
• Transfer information to dispatchers for completion as needed.
• Promote new and renewed membership sales through the Call Center, while cross-selling AAA Basic, Plus, RV, Premier and Associate memberships.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• At least one year of prior customer service experience.
• Working knowledge of personal computer, internet and competent keyboarding skills to accurately and effectively complete daily work assignments.
• Strong communication, decision-making and telephone etiquette skills.
• Outstanding customer service skills and ability to work within a team environment.
• Ability to complete 3-week on-the-job classroom-style training which covers department operations, procedures, customer service standards and preparation for handling a variety of situations encountered in day-to-day work, role-playing, test calls and routing of calls.
TO THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE WE OFFER:
• A competitive hourly rate.
• Health benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision, Wellness program and 401(k) plan.
• The opportunity to work in an environment where you can see the impact of your contributions daily.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today at http://www.colorado.aaa.com/about-aaa/careers/
Candidates Must apply via our web site.