The primary purpose of all jobs in our organization is to serve our members. This is either done by direct contact with our members or supporting those employees who do.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Service, develop and broaden coverages on existing accounts and solicit new property/casualty and life business. Provide clerical/technical support in processing all lines of insurance.
1. Process new and/or enforce business and endorsements for all lines of insurance accurately and in a timely manner.
2. Answer incoming telephone inquiries in a professional, accurate and comprehensive manner in accordance with Five Diamond standards.
3. Respond to basic coverage questions from insureds and agents.
4. Prepare certificates, billing breakdowns, correspondence and proposals.
5. Assist producers by obtaining additional information requested by insureds/companies.
6. Review policy coverages and endorsements on all new and renewal business for accuracy.
7. Keep updated on new coverages, products and underwriting rules.
8. Develop lead information for auto, homeowner and life insurance.
9. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients, insurance company personnel and agency employees.
10. Abide by AAA Colorado rules and regulations as set forth in the “Employee Handbook” and follow office procedures, manuals and memos.
11. Perform other duties as requested by management.
REQUIREMENTS AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
1. Knowledge of all lines of insurance sold by the Agency.
2. Highly organized, detail oriented, self-starting.
3. Clear verbal and written communication skills; good phone technique.
4. Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
5. Able to work independently.
6. Willing to obtain Colorado insurance producer’s license.
7. Required to work Saturdays and some late schedules.
8. Typing and PC skills.
9. Completion of in-house training program and/or possess experience with the insurance companies the Agency writes for.
10. Must possess a Property & Casualty producer’s license and be willing to obtain a Life and Health license within nine months of employment.
10% walking, standing, bending, etc.
For consideration for this position, please apply on our Career Page at http://www.colorado.aaa.com/about-aaa/careers
Candidates Must apply via our web site.