Now Hiring Bilingual Interpreters
No Experience Required, No Sales, No Quotas!
We are looking for passionate people who speak two or more languages to become phone interpreters. We are now hiring for the following languages: Spanish, Cambodian, Cantonese, E. Armenian, Hmong, Karen, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Vietnamese.
CyraCom is the leading provider of language interpreting services and employs thousands of interpreters. CyraCom impacts the lives of millions by connecting those with limited English proficiency to essential services – healthcare, 9-1-1, finance, and more – in a language of their choice.
• Provide consecutive, meaning for meaning, first-person over the phone interpretation.
• Follow all CyraCom policies and procedures related to information confidentiality and interpreter ethics.
• Facilitate accurate communication between clients and Limited English Proficiency (LEP) clients and customers.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
At CyraCom, you will use the professional skills we help you build to ultimately help impact the millions of limited-English proficient people. You can be confident your career will have a meaningful and lasting impact on the lives of others
As part of an interpreter community with dozens of languages spoken in our centers, you’ll experience true diversity. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with peers from many different countries and cultures on a daily basis.
Our employee interpreters say that every day at CyraCom is different. One minute you could be helping a travel agent schedule someone’s flight, the next, helping deliver a baby. You’ll encounter different situations daily where you can help people at critical moments in their life. By interacting with professionals in many different industries, you will learn not only the vocabulary associated with these industries, but also gain knowledge that you can apply to your own life.
People call CyraCom because they need your language skills; experience having your talents and skills appreciated by many new and diverse people daily.
What we offer you as an employer:
• A generous benefits package and competitive salary.
• Overtime and merit increase opportunities.
• Company-paid professional interpreter training.
• Opportunities for advancement and professional growth.
• A diverse and stimulating workplace where employees are valued and supported.
For additional questions, please call (520)745-9447 ext. 6023, and please see our website at careers.cyracom.com.
Candidates Must apply via our web site.