What you’ll be doing...
Service assurance is how we know we’re living up to our customer commitments. You’ll be leading service assurance for one of our multimillion dollar clients, ensuring that our performance is in line with our contractual requirements. You’ll keep track of our custom service level agreements (which can be pretty complex), and take swift corrective action if you find us falling behind. You’ll play a critical role in making sure that here, we keep our promises.
- Monitor ongoing service management to ensure compliance with SLAs.
- Prepare performance and service level reports.
- Manage dashboard reporting.
- Work with the customer to remedy any incidents of noncompliance.
- Supervise project teams to take on specific initiatives.
Overall relationship governance will include the following activities:
- Monitor supplier key performance indicators, as approved by Verizon, and confirm operating level agreements exist based on contractual requirements.
- Proactively develop and maintain executive relationships and participate in regular governance with Customer stakeholders and manage the communication plan.
- Review performance to verify compliance with requirements contained in the VSA including monitoring of all SLAs.
- Provide supporting contractual information and assistance to Customer when requested. Identify opportunities for service improvement and risk mitigation across the service continuum, and engage appropriate resources.
- Produce and provide a service improvement plan as defined at point of engagement and execute remediation plan.
- Will work with the Customer to enable strategies to increase self-service utilization through the VEC.
- Respond to Customer’s billing issues and ensure Customer is aware of outstanding un-disputed charges and work with Customer on dispute resolution processes.
- Provide reports on revenue trends and contractual commitments.
- Technical support will include the following activities:
- Serve as point of escalation for chronic/complex service issues, perform root cause analysis, and execute remediation plans on behalf of Customer in accordance with the Agreement.
- Provide SLA reporting which may include SLA compliance of the existing network including availability, time to repair (TTR), Customer outage time and chronic issues and present engineering’s recommended solutions for remediation.
- Prepare and conduct periodic technical review meetings, using an open action item list to track, review and maintain.
- Train Customer to use Verizon’s trouble management tools and escalation procedures to enable Customer to effectively perform its obligations (i.e. open a ticket) with respect to trouble management.
- Perform pro-active network optimization reviews with the Customer including network diversity planning and network hardening on installed services.
- Develop and deliver detailed root cause analysis reports and service improvement plans in response to complex Customer outages or catastrophic network issues. As part of the risk assessment process, highlight technical risks and develop a risk mitigation plan with the Customer.
What we’re looking for...
People know you for your creative problem solving and your sound judgment. You can communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including top executives. You’re always eager to take on complex problems and see them through to resolution, which earns you the trust of your customers. Putting customers first is not just a part of your job—it’s part of who you are.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Project or program management experience.
Even better if you have:
- A master’s degree.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in LAN/WAN and Security. Ideally, with overall telecom and IT integration.
- Experience with Telecom including Voice and Data Networks, LANs and wireless.
- Experience with Visio software.
- ITIL Expert certification.
- Lean Six Sigma certification.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.