What you’ll be doing...
The Lead Client Services Specialist will manage multiple projects and work with a diverse team of individuals to drive customer goals to fruition. Individual will work collaboratively with the customer to bring next generation services to current network.
- Lifecycle Governance: The Lead Client Services Specialist is responsible for matrix managing all resources (internal and external) responsible to deliver services and meet contractual commitments. Proactively develop and maintains executive client relationships as well as building new relationships within the account. Establish and maintain client governance communication. Responsible for highlighting value and enhancing opportunities to drive new revenue growth. The SPM is part of high level Service Reviews, where candidate provides consultancy and decisions on behalf of the Verizon organization.
- Contract Management and Compliance: Attain client service levels and service deliverables based on contractual commitments, i.e. analyze all contract requirements to develop service blueprint, manage global Day 2 Operations including contracted requirements assurance. The SPM provides Global Client Services inputs during presales phase, and is a key role in the Deal Lifecycle Management process.
- Global Service Level Management: Monitor SLA agreements to ensure compliance. Being accountable that SLA reporting for customer network performance is provided and ensure service levels are attained which includes managing KPIs of internal supplier groups (Order Management, Billing and Repair). Proactively develop Global risk mitigation strategies to ensure contracted SLA’s are met.
- Financial Management: Provide financial management support relative to contractual commitments and SLA’s, including Billing account strategy, setup and optimization, adapted to customer’s financial needs. Oversight of global customer financial management results and trend.
- Customer Experience: Knowledge of customer’s regional operations and complex integrated solutions and delivery of associated business outcomes. Management of Verizon Services from delivery (along with Project Management) to Lifecycle support and achievement of associated service levels that delivers contracted business solutions. Develops solutions for complex business and client challenges.
- Global Service Plan and Service Improvement Plan: Create and maintain versions of the Global Service Plan and any other service related document. Establish and maintain Service Improvement Plan for key performance metrics at risk and/or maintaining Continual Service Improvement (CSI) roadmap.
- Capacity Management: Ensure services capacity is matched to agreed current and future business demands of the customer. Accountable for planning, optimization of network setup and configuration to comply with customer’s systems and business requirements.
- Service Continuity Management and Problem Management: Ensure all services can be recovered in line with agreed business needs, budget and timelines (Availability and SLA Management). Being accountable for proactive analysis and assessment of problems to proactively address and resolve problems. Develop Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP) processes along with the client and keep track of risk assessment on behalf of the client.
- Online Enablement: Drive online and eMedia tool enablement and adoption. Assist customer with registration and enrollment for Verizon Enterprise Center (VEC) Tools and other online solutions provided to the customer. Provide training to customer as required.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Associate's Degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with experience presenting to top level executives.
- Experience with business software including Microsoft Office.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelors or advanced degree.
- Five or more years of Telecom experience preferably managing customer programs.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- ITIL certification.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.