Role: Omni Channel Contact Delivery Architect
Location: Louisville, KY
In the fast-paced, ever-growing world of Healthcare, Humana relies on the latest technology and trends for sharing and storing information, communication and security. We need experts in technology to help us develop and maintain our networks, hardware, and softwareto ensure our systems run smoothly and efficiently, keep us on the forefront of innovation in healthcare, and retain our competitive edge. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates lead their best lives and achieve lifelong well-being. We look for talented individuals who share this passion for helping others, who have naturally curious and innovative minds, and who want a career where they can use their technical skills to make a positive impact on the lives of our members.
Be a part of the Technology team -- be a strategic leader in cutting edge Healthcare technology.
Humana is seeking an Application Architect that will be responsible for the internal architectural design of a single or set of assigned applications or systems, and for the design of the interfaces through which that application interacts with the rest of the enterprise. This person is also responsible for the effective integration of their application into the broader business and IT ecosystem within which it will operate. Additionally, this position includes building DEVOPS processes and incorporating effective integration of these processes into the broader business and IT ecosystem within which it will operate. The Application Architect is not only called to understand and follow enterprise guidelines, as well as utilize common application design frameworks and design patterns in their work; they are also expected to share feedback and learning back out to the enterprise. Thus, the Application Architect also serves as the technical subject matter expert (SME) for their application to other architects, and as a feedback loop back into the enterprise architecture portfolio.
- Define the current application and DEVOPS architecture, and identify issues within it, including tracking technical debt
- Refine and/or redesign application and DEVOPS architecture to meet the organizations changing business requirements.
- Ensure the design meets the business service level agreements (SLAs) for availability and performance.
- Refine and/or redesign application/DEVOPS architecture to be more cost-effective, including the optimal selection of implementation technologies, practices, and skills for application delivery success.
- Ability to interpret and support security standards and protocols to create appropriate system designs
- Iteratively document and improve architectural approaches, service design, and development processes and approaches.
- Integrate each application solution into the broader business and IT ecosystem within which it will operate.
- Create and maintain application architecture deliverables and artifacts
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or 10+ years design, development, and testing of software applications
- Demonstrates technical curiosity, strategic thinking in design and implementation
- Ability to know your customer build products, apps, design, with the customer in mind
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Prior experience in the healthcare industry
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com Service Cloud
- Experience with Microsoft TFS, Mainframe, VB6, .Net, Java/Documentum, Telephony
- Experience in implementing / integrating omni-channel operations with contact center representatives
Humana is an organization with careers that change livesincluding yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If youre ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Humana has the right opportunity for you.