Support Specialist, National Retail Operations
This Support Specialist position is responsible for assisting Retail Banking Centers and other retail departments questions and problem resolution regarding software applications as well as Retail operational procedures, Retail product information and Bank policies and procedures. This position is eligible for shift premium.
1. Assist banking centers and retail departments with phone call questions regarding software applications, written operational procedures, product information and bank policies so staff can better service bank customers.
2. Identify operating issues and software application problems requiring referral to other support areas for resolution.
3. Provide problem solving and alternative solutions for customer related issues.
4. Knowledge and understanding of all retail banking products and services.
5. Display excellent verbal communication, listening skills, and analytical skills.
6. Solve problems, prioritize workloads and maintain attention to detail.
7. Work as part of a team with emphasis on being customer service oriented while maintaining strong follow up skills.
Travel is not required of this position.
Relocation is not available for this position.
* High School Diploma or GED
* 2 years of experience in retail sales, financial sales or contact center in a financial environment
* 2 years of experience using technology and software applications (Hogan, TRiO, Teller Software and Microsoft Office)
* 2 years of experience in retail or financial operations
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled