Contact Center Inbound Customer Care Representative
The Contact Center Inbound Customer Care Representative is responsible for contributing to the overall success of our National Contact Center by meeting or exceeding prescribed customer service levels and executing operational objectives. This position handles a high volume of inbound calls in a fast paced environment and will process requests within an assigned authority. This position's work schedule may include occasional evenings and Saturdays. This position also requires sitting for extended periods of time and using a standard headset while communicating with customers by phone.
Successful incumbents possess functional and technical skills, technical learning, problem solving skills, are informing, a drive for results, written communication skills, ethics and values, composure, listening skills and are focused on the customer.
* Meet or exceed individual productivity and quality referral goals.
* Recognize cross sell opportunities and refer customer to the internal sales team.
* Provide remarkable customer service by handling inbound customer service calls, offering problem resolution, developing the consumer knowledge of products and communicating and documenting responses effectively.
* Refer loans and deposit products to consumer and small business customers.
* Review and process exceptions and errors associated with information processing activity.
* Discover customer needs through the use of probing techniques and other sales tools.
* Maintain current knowledge on Comerica products.
* Actively participate in sales meetings and offer creative ideas.
* Setup new customer accounts and perform account maintenance as needed.
Provide basic services to customers such as phone fund transfers, stop payment processing, account activity and history, account balances, statement information and overdraft information
* Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and Comerica's policies and procedures.
* Ensure compliance and completion of necessary compliance related training.
* Adhere to all contact center audit and compliance standards.
* Control losses by following policies and procedures.
* Successfully complete Contact Center training.
* Attend product training seminars and workshops
* Support our national contact centers and customers in various markets.
* Participate in team meetings, huddles and sales blitz.
* Provide suggestions to activities as it relates to promoting products.
Travel is not required of this position.
No relocation assistance is provided for this position.
* High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
* 2 years of customer service experience
* 2 years of retail, financial sales OR call/contact center experience OR 3+ years of US Military service
* 2 years of Microsoft Windows applications, systems data entry and internet search experience
As a part of our review and selection process, you may be invited to complete a Video Interview for further consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled