Pharmacy Technician -
Shift: Monday-Friday between 8am-6pm (8 hour shift daily)
Humana Pharmacy's Clinical Programs team is seeking experienced pharmacy technicians for full time career opportunities. The Pharmacy Technician contributes to the success of Humanas business strategy by reaching out to members and collecting and entering broad based information required for timely and accurate pharmacist consultation.
- Make outbound calls to Pharmacy patients
- Offer Medication Therapy Management solutions to patients and set them up for a medication review with a Pharmacist
- Facilitate positive service and pharmaceutical outcomes
Humana offers outstanding benefits, including health insurance starting on your first day of employment. Other benefits include over 4 business weeks of PTO within the first year, excellent retirement plans, and a fun work environment.
- Positive, proactive, attitude, energetic, highly motivated and a self-starter
- Work ethic that is focused, accurate and productive
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Mail Order Pharmacy experience
- Previous call center experience
- PTCB Certification
- Ohio Pharmacy Board Registration as Trainee or Certified status
- Reports to a Frontline Leader.