The Procurement Specialist ofr eCommerce will provide leadership and day-to-day management of complex purchasing initiatives that result in purchase orders and contract documents for goods and services
1. Responsible for managing two eCommerce Client Support staff.
2. Responsible for operating eCommerce Client Support, which requires continuous and extensive customer service to various levels of personnel throughout the organization. Related functions include reporting, tracking, analyzing, and resolving issues (functional and technical in nature).
3. Utilize technical knowledge to assist in the management of Ariba, which includes processing approval exceptions, auditing permissions, managing service pack upgrades, and validating change requests.
4. Manage the maintenance and development of Ariba related training materials for employees and other help desk agents.
5. Responsible for managing the expense report review process, which includes ensuring expense reports are compliant to policy and include proper documentation (e.g. pre-approvals, receipts, etc.). In the event of noncompliance, employee should be able to provide further guidance and communicate ongoing areas of concern and potential resolutions to management.
6. Responsible for gathering and analyzing spend data and pro-actively making recommendations regarding process improvements, cost savings opportunities, etc.
7. Position will be responsible for generating policy exception reporting for MPC Members and responding to related requests.
8. Responsible for maintaining policies, procedures, and other communication vehicles that assist employees with the use of programs managed by this position, such as the Travel and Entertainment and Purchasing and Administration Sharepoint sites.
9. Position manages the Corporate Card enrollment process as well as loading card content into Ariba, answering employee inquiries and analyzing spend data.
10. Responsible for providing assistance to the Administrative Services Manager, which includes financial support to the Business Services Group (e.g. tracking of savings related to sourcing initiatives, forecasting, etc.)
11. Position requires a thorough understanding of the Bank's travel and entertainment policies.
12. Position requires interfacing with other operational teams such as Finance, IT, Fraud, power users, etc.
13. Position will work with Accounts Payable to manage exceptions (e.g. approval exceptions), payment issues and inquiries.
14. Position will work on special projects assigned by manager.
15. Position requires a professional persona, as well as strong organizational and communication skills (written and verbal).
Travel is not required of this position.
Relocation is not available for this position.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
* 5 years of complex strategic courcing experience with an emphasis on strategic supplier alignments and cost reductions
* 5 years of experience negotiating complex agreements and leading diverse cross-functional teams
* 3 years of project management experience with requests for proposals and related documents
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled