What you’ll be doing...
- The Service Manager is responsible for Lifecycle Governance for Verizon’s most strategic, high value, global enterprise base.The SM will have responsibility for global service level management and delivery of integrated services. The SM has responsibility for Relationship Management, developing and maintaining executive client relationships as well as forging new relationships within assigned clients. This includes ensuring Transition of services meets the desired business outcomes of the client and that Day 2 Operation support requirements have been developed.
- The SM is also responsible for developing risk mitigation strategies to minimize business disruption and to ensure service levels are attained. This includes managing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of supplier groups (COE’s including Ordering, Billing & Network Assurance). Additionally, the SPM must have the ability to work through complex business & client challenges and collaborate in developing and implementing solutions.
- Specific responsibilities for SM include managing the Service Portfolio, documentation for Asset management; ensuring processes exist for Change Management, planning for Demand Management & oversight of Financial Management. The SPM serves as a client advocate across all of Verizon and seeks to add value thru proactive delivery of new solutions & services.
- In addition, the SM is responsible for development & maintenance of the Continual Service Improvement Plan for delivery of services.
- Attain client service levels and service deliverables based on contractual commitments (Contract management and compliance)
- Ensure global change management processes are documented and are in production
- Ensure a process is developed for Asset Management documentation
- Maintain ongoing Service Improvement Plan for key performance metrics at risk
- Manage global Day 2 Operations including contracted requirements assurance
- Proactively develops & maintains executive client relationships as well as building new relationships within assigned client base
- Provide financial management support relative to contractual commitments and SLA’s
- Proactively develop Global risk mitigation strategies for client services
- Develops solutions for complex business & client challenges
- Ensure services capacity is matched to agreed current and future business demands (Availability Management)
- Ensure all services can be recovered in line with agreed business needs, budget, and timescales (Service Continuity Management)
- Security solution parameter adherence
- Drive online & eMedia tool enablement and adoption
- Oversight of Global Customer financial management results
- Ensure incident management and service desk model is developed and communicated and improved upon for day 2 operation
- Establish & maintain client governance communication and CSI (Continual Service Improvements) roadmap
- Monitor supplier KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and ensure OLAs (Operating level agreements) exist based on contractual requirements
- Responsible for creating value and new revenue growth opportunities through Client relationships
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Excellent organizational, verbal & written communication & presentation skills
- Ability to foster relationships and present to C-Levels w/in the Client organization
- Experience with Global Enterprise Clients & operations
- Familiar with Complex Integrated Solutions
- Demonstrated business to business customer service skills
- Technical and Service Management skills in network, managed services, CPE, security, applications, hosted/DCS services, IT services, Unified Communications
- Supplier Management
- Prior experience with Strategic Partners
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office product suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Familiar with G-Suite product suite, including Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.
- ITIL Foundations v3 Certification
- Financial Business acumen
- Project / Program Management experience
- Preferred knowledge of Verizon customer enablement tools
- Experience & Trained in Project / Program Management, Certification
- ITIL Foundations v3 Certification / Advanced ITIL Certifications
- Proficiency in Verizon customer enablement tools
- Supplier Management
- Financial Business Acumen
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.