Grainger is a broad line, business-to-business distributor of maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) supplies and other related products and services. More than 3.2 million businesses and institutions worldwide rely on Grainger for products such as safety gloves, ladders, motors and janitorial supplies, along with services like inventory management and technical support. These customers represent a broad collection of industries including commercial, government, healthcare and manufacturing. They place orders online, on mobile devices, through sales representatives, over the phone and at local branches. Approximately 5,000 suppliers provide Grainger with more than 1.6 million products stocked in Grainger’s distribution centers and branches worldwide.
- Provide exceptional ecommerce support for eProcurement customers and internal business partners by probing to identify and resolve customer issues.
- Extensive troubleshooting of open issues and offering solutions, to add value while seeking ways to create a remarkable experience for both internal/external customers.
- Demonstrates advanced eProcurement system knowledge and effectively navigates systems in order to provide a complete and timely customer solution.
- Empowered to make decisions and resolve complex customer issues promptly and accurately in a manner that will promote customer loyalty.
- Identify and initiate resolution to customer issues and concerns associated with eProcurement applications
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex systems issues and proficiency in reporting and associated tools
- Uses advanced knowledge and eProcurement system capabilities to investigate customer set up and alignment, electronic data, complete customer portal work, and solve customer issues.
- Combines service and systems skills with expertise eProcurement knowledge, along with efficiently positioning applicable exploratory questions, to uncover customer needs and navigates to relevant solutions.
- Able to prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment and is agile of change
- Investigate issues and identify trends in order to recognize continuous improvement opportunities
- Highly effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be able to identify when customer issues need to be escalated to ebusiness partners and Work collectively and collaboratively with ebusiness partners, Account managers, National account managers, ESMs, SCS, and Credit and Collections
- Minimum 1 years’ experience or demonstrated success in customer service with a preference for contact center environment.
- Maintain awareness of the rapidly changing technology environment
- High school diploma or equivalent with preference for post-secondary
- Self-starter/motivator that demonstrates strong work ethic
- Proficient typing and data entry skills
- Experience in relevant computer applications and contact center systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and background in enterprise systems (i.e.: SAP, Oracle, Salesforce.com, SharePoint etc.)
Grainger is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.