We are looking for a Full Stack JAVA developer who is passionate about technology, collaboration and software craftmanship! Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You'll be joining an existing Agile team and collaborating to design and launch new and/or enhance existing features specific to fraud, anti-money laundering and compliance products.
Successful incumbents have excellent customer service skills, have strong inter-personal and communication skills, strong attention to detail, drive for results, decision quality, dealing with ambiguity, and ability to multi-task and have strong organizational skills.
Design & Methodology
* Investigate & propose a strategic fit solution technology.
* Work closely with Business Units, Application teams, infrastructure areas & Vendors to identity, review & evaluate the solution requirements.
* Investigate & propose strategic fits for Virtualization, Consolidation & Rationalization solution opportunities within the infrastructure or business. Propose changes to the technical design solutions as applicable.
* Review & provide recommendation/input if/as applicable on new technologies/roadmap/presentations and Vendor product offerings specific to "System" Server, System Software technologies & Solutions & products.
* Evaluate & align strategic fit solutions across platforms & solutions specific to "System" hardware & software technologies.
* Understand, participate, review & influence long term capacity planning & technology investments.
* Provide Client consulting & planning guidance as applicable for moderate projects/programs.
* Provide consultation & works closely with other functional infrastructure areas/departments on multiple initiatives to meet common organizational / business goals & objectives.
* Participate in and provides consulting & planning guidance on short term & long term planning in order to meet ongoing business & operational needs.
* Participate in and provides consulting to project teams on design development, integration opportunities, planning of systems & assures it is aligned to our established strategies, guiding principles, rationales & practices.
* Develop & provide estimates for projects/programs & initiatives during consulting, planning & implementation review if/as applicable for projects & initiatives
Planning & Organizing
* Identify & evaluate projects/programs/initiatives & design processes that enhance & rationalize existing and upcoming solutions.
* Map requirements into standard services solution, identity opportunities for integrating to existing or reuse technology & provide cost effective solutions for moderate to large highly complex project/programs/initiatives.
* Review and propose alternate solutions to non-standard solutions if/as applicable to meet business & applications needs.
* Review, identify & manage requirements for moderate solutions and do a cost value, feasibility and risk analysis as appropriate.
* Assist & provide guidance on project/program planning phases & process. Direct and/or indirect management responsibility for large to enterprise size projects /programs/initiatives/services with high complexity across multiple functional area(s).
* Participate in CAB/ECAB and active assess risk of proposed changes.
* Review, participate, develop (if/as applicable) & update guiding principles, rationales & strategies.
* Evaluate, review & approve design solutions for business & Infrastructure project or programs or initiatives.
* Keep management informed of status of on activities through accurate, timely, and appropriate reporting.
* Actively participates in committees representing the department and/or planning unit.
* Keep abreast of leading edge technologies in engineering space.
* Estimating cost saving targets.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Travel is not required for this position.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or High School Diploma or GED and 7 years of technology experience
5 years leading technology projects with medium to large size projects
5 years identifying technical solutions for business problems - identifying the benefits and risks of the solutions and providing recommendations
5 years design experience with 2 years advanced design experience
2 years full life cycle development in an enterprise development environment
2 years configuration management concepts and tools
2 years design and modeling tools
2 years working in a DevOps model
2 years of experience with TDD/ATDD and clean code practices
5 years of Java development experience
1 year of experience working on an Agile team and knowledgeable on Agile practices/principles
1 year of experience driving simplification and standardization through effective use of design patterns and reusable code
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled