The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for analyzing schedules at both internal and third-party vendor locations utilizing the Aspect phone system (EWFM). You will consider data from multiple sources intra-day/week/month to determine needs and gaps, then provide recommended changes to internal and third-party vendor partners supported by data.
Areas of focus include, but are not limited to scheduling, daily staffing requirements, forecasting procedures, service levels, outliers, handle times, shrinkage, occupancy, and other call center metrics. Daily and ad-hoc report generation, intra-departmental communication and relationship building are key aspects of this role.
Core Working Hours: Monday to Friday 2:30pm to 11pm EST.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years Workforce Management experience
- Experience with one of the following systems is required: TCS, IEX, Blue Pumpkin, EWFM, Genesys, or I3 Optimizer. (EWFM preferred)
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, and have a solid background in all MS Office productsPreferred Qualifications
- Knowledge in SQL Server Management and or Tableau is a plus
- Advise and partner with vendor to optimize staffing and to provide alternative scheduling
- Identify gaps in coverage and provide recommendations to Leadership
- Gather and analyze data using statistical methods and applications to report on key metrics and trends
- Develop tools / dashboards to support, manage and report on various strategies and initiatives
- Reports and escalates system issues requiring IT support
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships including third-party vendors
- Develop and document various system/agent process and proceduresEducation
Bachelors degree or 3+ years in a Workforce Management role in a Contact CenterBusiness Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Counsel@cvshealth.com
">Advice and Counsel
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/