The Augustine Institute is looking for a passionate and talented professional to join our team to fill the full-time role (40 hours/week) of a ParishCare Technical Support Associate and help us reach and transform the world for Christ through our state-of-the-art, online platform, FORMED.
The right person for this position will enjoy working in a fast-paced, teamwork-oriented, Catholic environment.
The Augustine Institute is a registered 501(c)(3) Not For Profit Corporation headquartered at 6160 S Syracuse Way ~ Greenwood Village, CO 80111 | 303-937-4420
Mission: The mission of the Augustine Institute is to serve the formation of Catholics for the New Evangelization. Through our graduate school, media, and parish programs, we equip Catholics intellectually, spiritually, and pastorally to renew the Church and transform the world for Christ. This full-time position will work out of the Augustine Institute home office in Greenwood Village, Colorado, and includes full benefits, and the availability of daily Mass in our chapel.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following…
• Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers.
• Work with customers to understand problems and find solutions.
• Resolve technical issues
• Become an expert regarding our product and service offerings
• Record pertinent information
• Identify trends and creative solutions.
• Communicate important observations to management
• Cross train in the various aspects of ParishCare Support, including assisting new customer subscriptions, database management, testing, UI/UX experience, team meetings, following up on purchasing validation and other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and skills:
• 1-2 Years of technical experience/knowledge of:
- Web browsers such as Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Edge on different operating systems and devices
- Experience with QA testing
- Experience with common web based technology, e-Books and e-Book readers
- Expertise in Apple and Windows operating systems, software products and database management tools
- Experience with helpdesk systems to include chat support
• Multi-lingual preferred, English and Spanish
• Scripting experience is preferred (or willingness to learn)
• Experience in customer service, support or field related to problem solution and conflict resolution – previous contact center roles highly valued
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability, willingness and flexibility to learn new skills and to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Must have a strong Catholic identity, holding and practicing everything the Catholic Church teaches
Please send email to email@example.com