Workforce Manager Analyst
CO - Denver
Overall job summary -
Candidate will serve as Workforce Management Analyst in a Contact Center environment responsible for all WFM tasks within the Operations department. Key responsibilities will include attendance and scheduling functions, as well as preparation of bi-weekly payroll.
Key Duties and Responsibilities -
• Prepares intraday reports on staff attendance
• Maintain running report of attendance incidents.
• Issue Performance Improvement plans as it relates to attendance
• Reconciles attendance daily with company Timeclock against schedule and time in/out and AUX modes
• Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
• Communicate with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards.
• Ensures hours are accurate and compatible with company and department payroll procedures.
• Review PTO submissions and approve/deny based on operational needs
• Monitor attendance and schedule adherence.
• Processes schedule trade requests
• AdHoc reporting as needed by management
• Processes management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, etc.).
• Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
• Provides analytical support for special projects
• Collaborate with Operations Department Management on identifying opportunities to further optimize our workforce.
• Communicates and works with staff members, accounting, HR and management.
• Performs any other related duties as deemed necessary by management
• Responsible for ramp up of staffing in critical situations that impact travel worldwide
This position will not have managerial or supervisory responsibility.
Skills/Knowledge Required -
• Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting)
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting.
• Ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
• Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
• Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
• Ability to organize information
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time.
• Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with various departments,
• Ability to sit the entire work day viewing a computer monitor.
• Ability to work occasional evenings or weekends as we are a 24x7 operation
Experience Required -
• 2-5 years’ experience in Workforce Management, preferably in contact centres’ with at least 50 employees.
• Bachelor degree preferred, or 3 plus years relevant work experience.
• Attend bi-weekly Operations meetings
• Train new staff on Time clock and use of WFM tool