OCEANX IS CURRENTLY HIRING FOR A FULL-TIME AGENT RESOURCE CENTER, WEB CONTENT DEVELOPER POSITION!
Who is "OceanX"
OceanX is a technology platform company in the growing space of physical membership. Based in Silicon Beach, we provide Direct to Consumer focused systems, fulfillment and customer experience management for great brands who want to offer a subscription model. Unsurpassed transparency, hyper-focus on the customer and deep subscription management experience set us apart.
More than just great employees, we want to hire great people. We are going to be spending a LOT of time together, so we want you to know our expectations up front:
• Smart, quick learner – we have lots of things we do and don’t slow down too often
• Gets things done – efficient and organized
• We’re a team – so everybody does the dishes, no lone rangers here
• Excited to work on projects with lots of unknowns and devise elegant and maintainable solutions
• Enjoy the occasional night out, office banter, and a cornucopia of food trucks
Job Summary (Primary Function)
Under general supervision of the New and Current Business Support Supervisor; use their skills, knowledge and experience as well as web-based technology, to create and update content for ARC (Agent Resource Center).
1. Develops, updates and maintains ARC contents to ensure the information are available in the timely manner for call center agents.
2. Create new ARC contents, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content.
3. Understand the objectives of the business and the target audience.
4. Must be able to develop simple, easy-to-understand, user friendly content for the agents.
5. Helps designing the ARC, which should be informative and engaging where the users to get their information promptly and efficiently.
6. Spanish Specific: Ability to translate ARC contents from English to Spanish and to assist with auditing Spanish Calls a plus, but not required.
7. Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
1. Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
2. Other duties / responsibilities may be assigned to this position at the supervisor’s discretion.
Job Requirements (Evaluation Factors: Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Ability)
• Associate’s degree in Computer Technology or Communications or equivalent work experience required.
• Past website design and development experience required.
• Working knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, MS- FrontPage and Drupal a plus.
• Working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) required. Call center applications, quality tools and technologies and other related call center software.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal communication skills. Impeccable written communication skills. Clear, concise and direct writing skills. Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling.
• Ability to analyze data and develop appropriate strategies.
• Requires over six months and up to and including twelve months to become proficient in all phases of position.
• Minimum of two years’ related experience and/or training required.
Contact with Others
• Internal and external contacts with employees and vendors.
• Access to sensitive information to include but not limited to Vendor reporting, training and quality evaluation information, and documented feedback. An average degree of discretion is required.
Responsibility for Accuracy
• Responsible for proofing and editing own work. Responsible for accuracy of documentation provided to OceanX vendors.
• Little physical effort required. Work requires sitting, standing, walking and light lifting in an office setting.
Mental and/or Visual Demand
• An average degree of mental and visual alertness is required.
Resourcefulness / Initiative
• Requires overall general knowledge of inter-related company operations, policies, and procedures and their application to the situation at hand. Duties require outstanding judgment, initiative and ability to make appropriate assessments and to deal with complex training issues with a great sense of urgency. Creative and independent thinking required to interpret and analyze facts and circumstances surrounding problems or transactions and to determine the appropriate action to take to complete assignments. Must make decisions guided by precedent and within limits of policies established by OceanX.
5. WORKING CONDITIONS
• Exposed to normal office environment.
Maintains favorable working relationships with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximizing employee morale, productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
The incumbent must be able to work in a structured, fast-paced, multi-task, deadline oriented, stressful and demanding environment. While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent must be able to regularly cope with and handle changes in direction and serious pressure.
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:00pm
OCEANX, LLC OFFERS A GENEROUS BENEFITS PACKAGE AND PAID TRAINING TO INCLUDE:
•401 (k) w/Company Match
•Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
•Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
•6 Paid Holidays PLUS 3 Floater Days
•Flexible Spending Program
•Paid Time Off
•Tuition Reimbursement Assistance
•Employee Anniversary Recognition
•Weekly Visiting Food Truck Vendors
•AND Paid Training
OceanX also offers candidates the option for growth within the company via our Career Pathing Opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to be considered for this challenging yet rewarding position, we encourage you to apply today via the "Apply Now!" button below or via our website @ www.oceanx.com/careers
OceanX requires successful results of Background and Employment Checks as part of any conditional offer.
We invite you to consider a place that shares in Great Accomplishments and to be a part of a Company with Endless Possibilities where Everyone Belongs!
Candidates Must apply via our web site.