Bilingual Pharmacy Manager
Assignment: PrescribeIT Rx
Location: Miami, FL (Flagler)
Bring your unique talents and perspectives to Humana and help us bring better healthcare solutions to our members. At Humana, youll have the opportunity to interact with members, provide professional advice, and enable positive outcomes in a growing organization.
Our Pharmacies are located in medical centers. Our Pharmacy Manager is responsible for managing the pharmacy operation which includes being responsible for day to day operations, performance results, reporting, associate development and customer satisfaction. Drive profitable pharmacy sales by ensuring a fast, accurate, and genuine interaction with our members and providers. Uphold service standards for counseling, dispensing, pricing, licensing, and managing inventory and record keeping. Ensure all work processes are performed efficiently and effectively at their location by performing quality assurance steps and providing coaching, training and honest feedback to team members if needed.
- Works directly with the Pharmacy Supervisor and Director of Pharmacy Operation to set goals for the Pharmacy, reviews results and improves operations .Execute common store process and implement new company initiatives.
- Focuses team on business goals including sales, GDR usage, formulary usage, item count and utilizing customer service programs such as health reminder, web and phone refill requests, and outbound calling.
- Participates in programs to provide community pharmacy services, such as health screenings, CMRs ,Medication Adherence ,Disease management and Medication Therapy Management
- Practices pharmacy in compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations, as well as Humanas policies
- Provides leadership to the Pharmacy team and assists with the daily operations of the pharmacy department, recommendation including staffing, hiring, evaluating and training.
- Oversees inventory management, quality control and gross profitability.
- Ensures customer satisfaction, maintains working relationships with physicians and other health care professionals
- Reviews prescriptions issued by a physician or other authorized prescriber, to assure accuracy and determine the formulas and ingredients needed.
- Directs pharmacy team engaged in mixing, packaging, and labeling medications
- Complies with all record keeping requirements for controlled substances
- Answers questions and provides information to pharmacy customers on drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and storage of pharmaceuticals
- Instructs other health care professionals on matters pertaining to pharmacy
- Reinforces sanitation, security and safety guidelines
- Maintains good public relations, provides premier customer service with both members, patient interaction.
- Schedule monthly or quarterly with the providers within the medical center to review Utilization report
- Builds Human Capital - Identifies, selects, and retains Humanas diverse talent, capitalizing on associates competencies, ideas and passion. Aligns talent with key components of our business strategy to create value for all stakeholders
- Communication - Ensures understanding regardless of the communication vehicle; understands the needs and perspectives of others and tailors delivery accordingly; shares information appropriately; actively listens.
- Implementation / Execution - Effectively leverages available resources (financial, people, time) to accomplish objectives and maximize return on investment. Makes appropriate decisions in the face of ambiguity. Anticipates and resolves barriers and constraints. Organizes and manages multiple priorities and/or projects using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Problem Solving - Proactively identifies, evaluates, and solves problems with rigorous logic and a systematic approach; looks beyond the obvious to see root cause issues and creative solutions.
- QS/1 NRx software knowledge.
- Managed Care / Health Plan experience
- Medication Therapy Management Certified
- Previous Medicare/Medicaid experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word Outlook and Excel.
Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:30pm Saturday's 7:30am-12:30pm as needed. Schedule subject to change based on business needs..