Are you bored with your current job? Are you interested in working for a company with opportunities to resolve diverse technology challenges every day? Does working for a growing business with a can-do culture interest you? If so, then Mechdyne is the team that you are looking to join.
Mechdyne is one of the world’s leading providers of innovative audio, visual and information technologies (AV/IT). We serve a global client base that includes a significant percentage of Fortune 500 companies, in a variety of fields and industries, such as oil and gas, university research, product design, manufacturing, government research, and training. To ensure our clients succeed, we provide comprehensive, customized solutions that include AV/IT hardware integration, technical services, software and consulting.
Our systems and technology support client efficiency, collaboration, and interaction. This position requires robust attention to detail and unwavering customer service while ensuring that up-time and functionality of our clients are not affected. Mechdyne is looking for professionals who are interested in driving and supporting client success.
• Respond to incoming calls, voicemails, web-submissions, emails and chat for assistance from clients experiencing technical issues
• Troubleshoot, analyze, resolve, track, escalate and accurately document various technical problems and resolutions (i.e. software, hardware and client specific applications)
• Document client issues in various call tracking systems
• Assist with advanced troubleshooting for special projects as directed
• Pursue, recommend, and implement new methods, processes, and materials/equipment for improvement
• Provide friendly, courteous, and quality IT support to all users
• Meet or exceed minimum corporate KPI goals
• Grow professionally through on-going training, certification programs, and continued learning
• Educational degree/certificate or equivalent experience in IT services
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013/365 (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Knowledge in Microsoft Outlook 2007/2010/2013
• Knowledge in Windows XP, 7, 8.1, and 10 Operating Systems
• Knowledge of Citrix and VPN
• Knowledge of Active Directory and user account changes
Additional experience with the following would also be desirable:
• Telephone helpdesk experience
• Ticketing system experience
Mechdyne offers an exciting work environment that is continually evolving, with competitive salaries, and a generous benefits package, including performance incentives, and profit sharing. Our selection process includes a credit and background check, personality and aptitude assessment, and pre-employment drug testing to help ensure top candidates are added to our team.
Mechdyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. Mechdyne will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.