Buffalo Grove, IL
IL - Chicago
Click to Visit
1701 Golf Rd Ste 2-150
Contact Name: Kristin Maloney
Phone: 630 613 1135
Fax: 708 825 2029
FMS, a CEANNATE company, has been a federal contractor since 1993. Today we are ranked as a top performer for the Department of Education as a student loan default resolution firm. Our team counsels student borrowers at every step of the repayment process! With over 1000 employees we are tackling the student loan debt crisis in America one call at a time.
What Do We do?
• Call student loan borrowers to offer them various repayment options with the goal of getting their defaulted student loans back on track
• Locate and notify borrowers of delinquent student loan accounts by mail or telephone.
• Record and update account activity including borrowers’ financial status, demographics, and collection efforts associated with resolving their accounts.
• Perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts including the recording of address changes and purging of deceased borrower records.
• Maintain a high level of compliance and customer service to ensure clarity and understanding
Why Work at FMS?
• Competitive Wages
• 5 weeks of paid training
• Monthly uncapped bonus incentives
• Benefits include medical, dental, vision and 401K
• Highest retention rate in our industry
• 83% of our management staff were promoted from within the company
• Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
• Two (2) years of recent call center, collections, or customer service experience
• Ability to work in team call center environment
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization and follow up skills
• Drug Test
• Criminal Background
• Security Clearance - Public Trust
• Background Investigation & fingerprint check
• Male applicants born after 12/31/1959 must have registered for the Selective Service. For more information visit the Selective Service Website
• Sensitivity for this role is 5C
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL
Pay: $15.67 per hour
Bonus: Monthly Bonus based on production
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K package
Benefits Continued: Paid time off- vacation, sick, and holidays
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm || Two (2) shifts per week 12pm-9pm