If you love to communicate with people, are great at building relationships and are looking to start on a career path that can put you in control of your own financial destiny, than we want to talk with you!
AGA is growing and we have an immediate need to fill several inside Commercial Collector positions in our Phoenix, AZ call center. In this role you will be collecting B2B commercial debt on behalf of AGA's customers who are leading wholesalers, manufacturers, distributors and service providers across the USA. You will report directly to our VP of Collections.
We are looking for a "type A" individual who thrives in an inside call center environment and are enthusiastic, coach-able, professional, ethical and competitive. To be successful in this position you must love the phone and also know how to use a combination of phone and email to communicate effectively. In this role you will:
- Manage a portfolio of about 500 debtor's at all times -
-Make at least 100 outbound calls and contact attempts per day in an attempt to negotiate and collect commercial debt
- Execute AGA's pre-defined collection tactics
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients
Qualifications and Competencies:
- 2-5 years collection experience - Candidates must possess excellent work ethic
- Track record of success in your previous collection position
- Strong learning aptitude and ability to think outside the box - Energetic outgoing personality with a positive can do attitude
- You must have solid written & oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to overcome objections - Being able to work in a team environment as well as works well individual and under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Tech-savvy with solid computer skills -- background with web applications and MS Office - Multilingual A++
Compensation and Benefits:
- Generous commission plan
- 401k with match (after 1 year), Medical, dental insurance benefits (after 3 months)
- Business casual dress environment
Who We Are AG Adjustments (AGA) www.agaltd.com, is a leading provider of B2B commercial accounts receivable management and recovery services to corporate America. We have spent more than 44 years helping leading companies drive cash flow and reduce bad debts. If you want to work for a great company, join a successful team and have a lot of fun then we are looking for you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
· Collections: 2 years