What you’ll be doing...
In this consultative role, you will be serving as the primary point of contact for a Line of Business or Region and acting as liaison between the client and other Verizon organizations. You will be accountable for developing and executing on a service strategy that will ensure an outstanding customer service experience.
Responsible for matrix managing all resources responsible to deliver services and meet contractual commitments.
- Oversees the LoB/Region service delivery through a holistic approach.
- Develops and builds a more meaningful, strategic relationship.
- Acts as Customer Service advocate & primary point of contact for overall service accountability - Central point of critical escalations.
- Owns service issue resolution via matrix management with Verizon service delivery organizations and third party vendors.
- Prepares for and participates weekly and monthly Governance Meetings and Quarterly Service Reviews.
- Maintains and reviews Open Action Items for assigned LoB/Region on daily basis.
- Creates quality improvement initiatives and service improvement programs.
- Confirms that activities are carried out in accordance with the contract.
- Supports Customer Enablement – Assisting client with understanding & adoption of Self Service processes to gain efficiencies.
- Matrix manages project teams and functional service team members; secures additional resources as needed.
Complex Change Management
- Complex Changes involve new or modified business requirements or require multiple Verizon service delivery organizations to assess and implement a proposed change.
- Working with the KP end users and KPIT to analyze business requirements for the change and ensuring that Verizon has a complete and documented understanding of the business requirements.
- Ensures that the appropriate Verizon service delivery organizations are engaged to properly assess scope and plan the change.
- Aggregating input from the multiple Verizon service delivery organizations, reviewing the Change Assessment with the customer, and formally submitting the assessment to the customer. If the proposed change involves a financial or contractual change, you are responsible for coordinating with the appropriate PMO, Professional Services, Commercial Management, Pricing and Account Team resources.
Lifecycle Project Management
- For Complex Changes that require coordination across multiple Verizon service delivery and order management organizations and/or with the customer, is responsible for serving as the Lifecycle Project Manager.
- Plan and coordinate the work that is required to complete and validate the change.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree; ideally in Telecommunication/Engineering, Business, Science or equivalent and five or more years of relevant business experience.
- Technical experience with Contact Centers, IP Telephony, Data and Voice Network, and Applications Management, especially Genesys and Cisco.
- Five or more years of experience in Contact Center technical operations including Change Management, Asset and Configuration Management, Technical Support Process Design, Availability Management, Capacity Management, Disaster Recovery Planning, Project Management and Release Management.
- Experience working with business users and defining requirements.
- Process and systems management experience.
- Certification for ITIL foundation.
- Ability to identify problems, analyze and provide solutions.
- Ability to lead, support and work within Project Teams.
- Excellent abilities in coordinating multiple requests across multiple organizations.
- Ability to multi-task.
- High degree of structure and well organized.
- Attention to detail and ability to be a self-starter.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills, with both written and verbal.
- Experience with Healthcare industry.
- ITIL Intermediate or above.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.