We have amazing customers and when they need help with anything – they contact you! You get to make a difference in the lives of our customers by helping them find the right doctor, solving a claim issue, helping them understand their benefits, and anticipating their needs. You may guide members through their healthcare journey, or partner with Providers or Brokers in helping them meet customer needs.
As an Anthem customer service representative, you will:
- Participate in an extensive, paid training program that includes insight on the customer journey, education on the customer segment you will be supporting, systems training and opportunities for hands on practice to help prepare you to succeed in delivering an exceptional service experience
- Join a team whose first thought is our customers and interact with customers by taking calls or live chats, whichever is best suited to your skill set
- Embrace and rapidly adopt new technology, leveraging your computer and problem solving skills to address customer needs.
- Anticipate the customers next question or need, and proactively guide them to help make their healthcare journey easy. You will efficiently navigate multiple screens to help answer questions and resolve issues within the first call.
- Have the opportunity for continuous learning and development, so that you can grow your skills and knowledge and prepare to manage more complex customer needs and grow your career
- Contribute to improving the customer experience by identifying opportunities and solutions, and sharing your ideas and best practices with others
As a passionate customer advocate, your listening and communication skills are critical to your success. You truly care about people, seeking to understand their concerns, and empathize with what they are experiencing. You are driven and proactive, taking control of the situation to help make healthcare easy for the customer. You follow-through on your commitments, following up and keeping your promises to the customer.
If this excites you and sounds like you, our call center needs you!